Friday, June 5, 2009

Some of my favorite pics from the last 5 years

First day of preschool.

Diva!!

Halloween..she loves Disney princesses.

To cute!! Love my little girl.
2 years
This is one of my all time favorite pictures. This completely shows off her personality.
15 months.

Cake must have been good.

Yummy!!!!
9 months

Sleepy time.

Are these mine!

First Christmas. She loved ripping off the paper.
8 months

I love her smile.

6 months. she had the prettiest eyes and barely any hair.

my happy baby.

First time eating cereal.

Kiley's baptism. The gown she wore has been in my family for over 100 years.

First father's day, we took papa to the zoo.

Baby sunglasses were to damn cute!

2 weeks old, I loved that bonnet!

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you put these pictures from newest to oldest makes me even more sad! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures! she is too damn cute! I need to come out and see her soon!

    ReplyDelete