Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Updates & Photo's

I finally have a free moment to post on here. Everything is going along for me and Kiley, she is doing very good in school and loves it. I don't know if I can really say the same for nursing school, I am constantly stressed and lacking sleep but I just deal with it. I scheduled my classes for next semester and I am extremely excited to say I have a 3 day weekend for the entire semester, my clinicals will be at University Hospital (the main hospital downtown). We have our trip to Disney all booked and we are very excited to go in March. Other than that not to much is new in our lives. I have included some pictures of the kids at Halloween. Kiley was a nurse and my nephews were I believe power rangers. Kiley and Nolan hit every house with a light on in Nicki's neighborhood. Kyle was to tired about 1/4 of the way through even though I was carrying his candy, so he went home. We have to thank the house's that thought of us parents to and had special treats aka beer for us. We had a blast. The kids passed out so quickly that night too, thank god because I was watching all 3 of them. I am off to study I will update again soon.





1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! And growing so fast! We need more pics mom!!!

    ReplyDelete