Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kindergarten Open House.

I went to my first ever school open house as a parent. Kiley took us (me and my parents) around her classroom to show off all the stuff she is learning. We then took a trip down memory lane to stop by and visit my second grade teacher and my brother's third grade teacher. In case anyone didn't know Kiley is going to the same Elementary school both my brother and I went to. It is nice but still a little weird to walk down the halls as a parent now. Kiley was very excited to show her new school off so I tried not to ruin it by reminding her that I already knew where everything was. We all went out to dinner after at A&J's where Kiley very out of the blue proceeded to tell the waitress that "I was in my mommy's belly". I just have to shake my head and laugh. She just cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment