Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorry this took so long!

Sorry guys that it took so long for me to update this. It was a busy and rough summer. For those who don't know after 2 and a half years I am no longer working for my cousin at his law firm. So at least the stress of working there is gone but the result of not being full timed employed really didn't make the last few weeks of summer much fun since I had a lot of things to figure out and only 2 weeks to do it in. Thank fully I have a great family and amazing friends who helped me get through the worst of it. Kiley officially started Kindergarten on August 27th. I had to bite back tears as she got on the bus, which she loves to ride on. She loves school and is excited to talk about it when she comes home. She also started gymnastics and loves that to.

I also started back to school in August only this year starts the long haul of clinicals...that's right I FINALLY started nursing school. The end is finally near, well about 3 more semesters near. It is quite an adjustment from my normal class schedule since it is 5 days a week, 2 of which I am in 6 hour clinicals at night. This has been a little hard to adjust to in the first few weeks for both of us. Monday through Wednesday Kiley only sees me for like 30 minutes in the morning and that is it. I have not been this tired since having a newborn baby at home. Some of that might be due to the fact that my first full week on the floor of the hospital I picked up some bug and got sick. My clinicals are at St. John Westshore and we are on a Medical Surgical floor which is interesting. The only excitement Kiley got out of this is that she got my stethoscope. I had to buy a new one since the ones the school had us get sucked, so she was very happy about this. Over the summer she told me to break it so she could have it. I have to get back to studying. I will try to update as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment